Monday, October 27, 2014

Leaving in a Few Hours

       Dear familia, I just wanted to tell you guys how much I love you and really love your emails. I am leaving to the airport in a few hours at 2:30 AM! I Got special permission to email you guys tonight, because I might not be able to do it later. 

        The MTC has been such a great experience. I have met so many wonderful missionaries that I am so sad that I have to leave them. This week has been so great, but has gone so fast! I cant believe it is already time to go! 

       This week we have had a ton of meetings. Last Friday that was all we did. The best part though, was when we had our leaving testimony meeting. I had not felt the spirit so strong until that meeting. Besides for those meetings, we have just been packing for the trip. I am afraid
that my stuff might be overweight, because they have given us a lot of things to take in the MTC.
If it is, I will have to dispose of it it a nearby trashcan. 

    I hope you guys receive the video that my teacher hermana Vidrio was suppose to send to you. Sorry that I am so lifeless in it, it is hard to think of what to say on the spot. What I wanted t say, but forgot to is that I love you guys so much! Being out here has made me appreciate you guys more than ever before. You have all been such great examples in my life and I want you to know that you mean everything to me. Being out here in the MTC was not to hard, but it was not being able to be around you that made it so. Most of the people out here are really supportive, especially my district. 

  I don't know when I will be able to talk to you next, It might be tomorrow, or in two weeks. I am really sorry that I wont be able to call you tonight. I really want to, but I want to be completely obedient. I have tried really hard to be as obedient as I can. There are so many little rules that are hard to remember to do, like walk right beside your companion, never leave your companion from sight and sound, going to sleep exactly at 10:30, and waking up at exactly 6:30.

  Thanks for all the things you have done for me. I will keep an eye out for the Deyoungs nephew. Congrats Dad on getting the Dear, I hope it was a good one. I am sure that I will have more to tell you next time, but right now everything is very similar. Wish me luck tonight! 

                 Love you all Elder Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment