Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Third Week in Mexico





 Hey familia, the CCM is still great. The weeks are going by much faster than they use to, but it still feels like I have not been home for a long time. I am so glad to hear about all the great things that are happening there. I miss you a ton. Keep sending me emails about how you are dong. Some of the best times at the CCM is on P day when I get to open up my e mail and read your letters.

     Tell Eric and Nick that I am so happy for them and wish them the best of luck. If they do as well on Asher as they did on Abbey and Brenan, he will be a wonderful cousin. Tell them that I miss them as well, and cant wait for the day I can see Asher. If you don't mind, could you get me the emails of grandpa Sam and the the Evans, I would like to talk with him in Nicaragua when I have more time to e mail.

    All is the same here at the CCM. we wake up at 6:30, get ready for the day, and study for most of the day. I want to tell you that the best part of the CCM is my district. I cant believe how close we have gotten together in the last three weeks. I am so blessed to have such great people with me. I wish I could send a picture of them to you guys. Thanks mom for trying to send the card reader, but it has not come yet. I dont really know what to send to you guys, so I will talk a little about what we did this week, and about the people in the CCM.

     This week we had conference, which consisted of strictly sitting in the auditorium one half our before it started where we watched every session of conference. It was actually not as bad as I thought it would be. After so many talks though, they all start to blur together. I really likes the talk by Richard G Scott though. He talked about prayer, and how if we are really suppose to feel God in our lives, we tell him all that we can about our days and our lives. I have felt this to be a great blessing in my life. When I pray with real sincerity, I feel calm and my purpose of serving a mission is reinvigorated. I would like you guys to read this talk if you have time. 

   Besides conference, nothing else out of the ordinary has happened. It rains almost every night which is really nice, because it cools the air. We did our service project yesterday, in which we scrubbed the walls of a casa that missionaries will be staying in. It was really nice to do something besides studying.

    I have made some really great friends here in the MTC. One of the goes by the name of Elder Tran. He is from New York, and also in our district. It was really funny, because at first I did not like him too much, but then he turned out to be such a great person. He is going to Nicaragua North. It is very nice to have someone to talk to, because my companion does not like to talk at all. Elder Tran is always happy and makes me feel like a good person. I was just able to borrow a card reader from some one a few minutes ago, so i am going to try to send some pictures. I hope you get them. Elder Tran is the one on my right with the red tie,and My companion is the one above the A in Capcitacion with glasses.

​I love you guys and miss you very much. I wish you the best of luck. Thanks for your emails and all that you do for me.

                          Elder Sam Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment