Thursday, October 30, 2014

Arrived in Nicaragua

I made it to Nicaragua.  Luckily i made my luggage through without getting charged for another bag, but I did have to pay an overweight fee. I don't have much time, but I will try to tell as much as I can.

The flight there went well, nothing bad happened, and we were picked up right on time from the airport be the AP`s, and went on a bus to the presidents house. His house was super nice and one of the few with air conditioning.

Nicaragua is super populated and very dirty, But also very green. I am now serving in a town called Tipitapa, which is north east of Managua. It is so hot here! I sweat all the time. I can only stand some of the words that people say, but am getting better at talking. There is so much trash everywhere! I don't think they have a garbage system, so the streets get pretty dirty.


My companion is a native from Guatemala named Elder Ochoa. This is his last transfer and he will be leaving in six weeks. He is very nice and I am really glad that he speaks Spanish so well. I am out of time, but will probably be able to talk on Monday. Hope you all have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment